Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] [4.0.2] Cant select threads in search results

Hi

I Cant select thread in search results like the previous 3.8 versions . is this a bug ?

Thanks
    Webmaster Pro Guide | Arcade 7 games | Themers

any solution please ?

Comment

Create a new style with no parent:
      • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
      • Parent Style: No Parent Style
      • Title: Default vBulletin
      • Allow User Selection: Yes
      • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Hi

Still not , cant select threads in search results .

here is the screenshot what I see

Regards
        Attached Files

Comment

Do you mean the inline moderation or just clicking on a thread? Do you have inline moderation on? It should show in search results if it is on (it does here).

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Yes . Im mean inline Moderation like in VB3 .
            Because sometime our Moderators need to merge threads using search results .

here is an exp in VB 3.7 forum

Comment

Inline Moderation is enabled : Only in search result doesnt appear .

Comment

If you do a search that includes more than posts (like blogs, articles, etc.), then you will not see the inline moderation. If you search in just the posts, then you will see the inline moderation.

Comment

But in VB3.x the inline Moderation was available in a standar search ( Threads or posts )

Why it is desactivated in VB4.0 ?

It was useful especially for merging threads ...I wonder why such decision from VB company !

Comment

It isn't deactivated if you search by *only* posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                      It isn't deactivated if you search by *only* posts.
                      Don't make me laugh. There's reduced functionality to this day in vb4.2. To manage searched threads by a search result you have to go into advanced search, then 'search titles only'

Why can't it just be simple, by using the standard results from the search?

Comment

Don't use the multicontent search? That's the problem. You're running a multicontent search, and inline moderation doesn't work there.

If you just run a search from the searchbar its a single content type search and it will use inline moderation. If its working differently its from a third party addon.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X