Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Missing admincp panel for cms

Hi
    Not sure why but I dont have a cms admin panel. Any thoughts?
    Was an upgrade install.

Cheers

Did you upgrade with the forum package or suite package?
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Hi
      I think so, its listed as a plugin and is enabled. I did not install default content and the frontpage appears to work, I just dont have a admincp link.

Cheers for the speedy reply

Comment

The CMS admin panel is integrated with the forum admin Panel, so start looking there.
        When the meteor came crashing to Earth, I bet the dinosaurs were roaring at it in the hope of scaring it away. That didn’t work out so well for them. - Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sador View Post
          The CMS admin panel is integrated with the forum admin Panel, so start looking there.
          LOL, thats my very point, its not showing in the admincp .

Comment

Please verify that you uploaded all the admincp files, including /includes/xml/cpnav_vbcms.xml. That's probably missing.
            Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin Brown View Post
              Please verify that you uploaded all the admincp files, including /includes/xml/cpnav_vbcms.xml. That's probably missing.
              Hi
              That was the problem, I am not sure why the file is not there as it is in the extracted files I had use to update but obviously something weird has happened when that file was being uploaded. I will try and check all the files in case others have failed.

Thanks again for the solution Edwin

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroHour View Post
                LOL, thats my very point, its not showing in the admincp .
                Your post was a bit unclear about that, sorry.
                When the meteor came crashing to Earth, I bet the dinosaurs were roaring at it in the hope of scaring it away. That didn’t work out so well for them. - Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sador View Post
                  Your post was a bit unclear about that, sorry.
                  Sorry, late night posting and my mind was a bit mashed lol.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X