X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dippetas
    replied
    Lynne
    could you please lock this thread cause the solution was found in this thread
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-Default-Style

Leave a comment:

• Dippetas
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    It's the image you are applying - images/gradients/grey-up.png - here:
    Code:
    .forumhead + .childforum  .L2:first-child .forumrow, .forumhead + .L2 .forumrow {
    background:url("images/gradients/grey-up.png")  repeat-x scroll left bottom #FFFFFF;
    border-top:1px solid #7493AD;

}
    and here:
    Code:
    .forumbit_nopost .forumbit_nopost .forumrow,  .forumbit_post .forumrow {
    background:url("images/gradients/grey-up.png")  repeat-x scroll left bottom #FFFFFF;
    border-bottom:1px solid #C4C4C4;
    border-left:1px  solid #C4C4C4;
    border-right:1px solid #C4C4C4;
    display:block;
    float:left;
    min-height:58px;
    position:relative;
    width:100%;

}
    Thank you lynne
    and what do you suggest to do? to remove the image from my directory?
    edit i saw the picture and it is transparent :S, so i think that it shouldn't be a problem
    Last edited by Dippetas; Mon 15 Mar '10, 3:25am. Reason: adding facts

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Dippetas View Post
    if i give you, my forum link , will you be able to help me?? i quite a newbie and i can't see how I'm gonna fix it. http://www.ps3world.gr/forum/index.php?styleid=25 if you are in a mood, take a look, if you aren't it's OK

thanks for your immediate reply
    Dimitrios
    It's the image you are applying - images/gradients/grey-up.png - here:
    Code:
    .forumhead + .childforum  .L2:first-child .forumrow, .forumhead + .L2 .forumrow {
    border-top:1px solid #7493AD;

}
    and here:
    Code:
    .forumbit_nopost .forumbit_nopost .forumrow,  .forumbit_post .forumrow {
    border-bottom:1px solid #C4C4C4;
    border-left:1px  solid #C4C4C4;
    border-right:1px solid #C4C4C4;
    display:block;
    float:left;
    min-height:58px;
    position:relative;
    width:100%;

}

Leave a comment:

• Dippetas
    replied
    it happens on every skin that i installed, i tried several non premium skins, and all had the same prob. The thing is that the premium skins runs well and not smooth, because i think that it has an issue with sticky thread.

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    Does this happen for any skin or only for this one? I think it would be best to ask the author of the theme that you bought it from.

Leave a comment:

• Dippetas
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    It looks like you may have some css issues. The only way I know to fix those is to use firebug to see what is going on. You could export your style, then import it as a new style and revert all the templates and see if it is then OK. If it isn't, then you know it is some css somewhere. But, as I said, the only way I really know how to figure out css for pages is to play with firebug or similar.
    if i give you, my forum link , will you be able to help me?? i quite a newbie and i can't see how I'm gonna fix it. http://www.ps3world.gr/forum/index.php?styleid=25 if you are in a mood, take a look, if you aren't it's OK

thanks for your immediate reply
    Dimitrios

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    It looks like you may have some css issues. The only way I know to fix those is to use firebug to see what is going on. You could export your style, then import it as a new style and revert all the templates and see if it is then OK. If it isn't, then you know it is some css somewhere. But, as I said, the only way I really know how to figure out css for pages is to play with firebug or similar.

Leave a comment:

• Dippetas
    started a topic [Forum] Weird default template behavior please help

Weird default template behavior please help

Dear users
    i recently moved and updated successfully my forum from 3.8.2 to 4.0.2. My problem is that i install a commercial skin fro vbulletin 4.02 and it broke my default as you can see here : http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7879/forumprob.jpg

i also installed firebug but i din't manage to do anything, as far as i suspected probably would be something with my template style vars but what, any help would be welcomed.

thanks in advance
    Dimitrios
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X