Front Page article preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Front Page article preview

I chose the options to only preview the aticles. Only about 8 words are showing up when you are onteh home page. The bvulleting home page has a substantial amount of words showing up on the preview. How do I ficx this? my site is 4psychotherapists.com in case I'm not clear on the problem. THX!!

You may choose how much of the article shows up by editing the article and adding a preview break where you would like the preview text to stop.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      You may choose how much of the article shows up by editing the article and adding a preview break where you would like the preview text to stop.
      It's utterly inconceivable that it would be possible to get multiple people to do this consistently.

This needs to be a default value to set someplace.
      Hmmm. Cheese.

Comment

Probably being able t set a default would be nice for some. I prefer to choose, from an editorial stand point, where the break will come.

Comment

it should be an option in the ACP somewhere.... like "Show XXX words before a preview break"

Comment

Originally posted by m52 View Post
            it should be an option in the ACP somewhere.... like "Show XXX words before a preview break"
            This

Comment

If it isn't in the Suggestions Forum and/or Bug Tracker, it's less likely to be addressed...
              Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
              -
              *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
              - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

There IS a default. Isn't there somewhere to change it?

Comment