X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Few newbie questions?

Hi all, This is my first time using VB, but getting there slowly

A couple of things bugging me the now though

First my quote , edit and delete buttons have two sets of writing one on to of the other how do you remove one set of writing?

Secondly i am looking for the option in the stylevar to change the headers on the page where it says home/forum/whats new, also the blue headers on the threads i have done the others but cant for the life of me find those ones?

Many thanks
    Last edited by supra77; Sat 20 Mar '10, 8:45am.

Hello can anyone please help me solve my dramas?

Comment

You are getting the words twice because the images are not uploaded in the correct place or the permissions on the images are not correct and so it is showing the alt text for the images. You can check your page source to see where it thinks your images are supposed to be.

For the navtabs, do a Search in Templates for ".navtabs li a.navtab" and you should find what stylevar is effecting them.

You may be interested in this article to help you find stylevars yourself - How To: Find the correct StyleVar/LayoutVar to edit

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Many thanks

I have sorted the nav bar on the main forum page now, but still the same on the threads and posts sections lol I shall have a plow through the info you have kindly linked for me and ill see how i get on

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X