Promote to article Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Promote to article Problem

how can i set permission that moerators can promote to articles using the promote to article button on the forum. but can not publish it on the home page!

when i give moderators permissions to post on the home page they can promote an article. But if i going give them the premission to publish in sections i want them to publish, its give me the access denied screen!

In v402 and previous, permissions are additive. If you just give the moderators "create" or "edit", then they can promote but not publish. If that's not working then it's a bug. But this has been pretty well tested.
    Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

i have a section called projects. moderation have create content, publish and edit other peoples content. so surely they can promote to article to the projects section

Comment

Originally posted by rob aiken View Post
        i have a section called projects. moderation have create content, publish and edit other peoples content. so surely they can promote to article to the projects section
        Yes. Please clear the CMS cache. If you're still having problems then create a support ticket.
        Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment