No announcement yet.

thread stuck in "print view" mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] thread stuck in "print view" mode?

http://newschoolofphotography.com/ma...int-print.html

how did that happen and how do I fix it? The thread was started by a mod if that helps anything. I don't see any controls to fix it though?

It looks fine to me right now.... weird thing is, I first looked and saw the print view, then looked at another thread on your forum to see what would happen and that thread looked fine, then I clicked the link in this thread again, and the thread looks fine. Were you doing something on your site right now to fix it?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

no, I'm not doing anything. And I can't get it out of print view, not even trying what you said.

Comment

Ah ha! It's because "print" is the last word in the thread title. And "-print" is what is added to the end of the thread title when you go into thread view. If you remove the last "-print" from the link in your first post, then you get the regular thread. But, I think that having "print" as the last word in the title is probably throwing it off. I'm not familiar with the way you have your links working... is it vbseo? You may have to change a setting in there.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

yes, vbseo. Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X