Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Widget Calendar - wrong dates

Hi vBulletin Team.

I know it's a bit late now, but I have been trying to work out why my CMS calendar kept trying to say 26th Feb was a Thursday when it was a Friday.

I have worked out why. YOUR February 2010 has 29 days! 2010 is NOT a leap year! It may be a bit late but I hope you do have 2012, 2016 etc as leap years and not 2010, 2014 etc.

Cheers

I just noticed that too. Looks like it is all shifted back a day, not just Feb 2010.

Comment

any replies from vBulletin on this?

Comment

confirmed error. Same thing on my site

Comment

Confirmed (Bug Scrub)

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=35021

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...alendar+widget

Comment

Hello. The dates in the calendar when you make a post are WRONG! Please have a look at the pics. I have no idea what to do about it I was going to post an event which is happening on Friday the 1st of December, but the calendar shows Sunday, and today 08 Nov. is not a Friday too. Please help. Thank you. (Have 5.3.3)

Comment

Originally posted by Forum-Pi View Post
              Hello. The dates in the calendar when you make a post are WRONG! Please have a look at the pics. I have no idea what to do about it I was going to post an event which is happening on Friday the 1st of December, but the calendar shows Sunday, and today 08 Nov. is not a Friday too. Please help. Thank you. (Have 5.3.3)
              Hello

This is the vBulletin 4 support forum, and this is a seven year old thread relating to vBulletin 4, not vBulletin 5.

Please start your own thread with full details of the problem.

Thanks.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

• Forum-Pi
                Forum-Pi commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you. I will do it right away.
            widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X