• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogfish
    replied
    Ok, Thanks!
    Just a quick follow up..
    I had my album images and my attachments stored in the file system, in a folder called attachments and abums.
    When I am upgrading to 4.x I will move to a different host, which means the folders will be on a different path.

old path: /home/mydomain.com/forum/attachment/forum
    new path:/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/forum/attachment/forum

It was easy to move my attachments by entering the new path, but what should I do with the album images as they are not stored in the same folders as the attachments?
    old path: /home/mydomain.com/forum/album/pictures
    new path:/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/forum/album/pictures

When I did my test upgrade my attachments and album pictures could not be found since they are on a different path caused by being on a different server. It is easy to change the path of the attachments by editing the settings in admincp - Attachments - Storage Type , but changing the path for the album images are an other story, since there only are one path to change..
    Am I missing something or doing the whole completely wrong?
    Last edited by Frogfish; Sun 28 Feb '10, 6:21pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Albums images are now 'assets' or 'attachments', so they are stored wherever you are storing your attachments.

Leave a comment:

• Smiler2009
    replied
    Attachments/Attachment storage type

Is that what you are looking for?

Jeff.

Leave a comment:

• Frogfish
    replied
    anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Frogfish
    started a topic [Forum] User albums (admincp)

User albums (admincp)

I am in need of changing the storage type of my useralbums after upgrading to vb 4.02 on my test server. but I cant find the menu "User albums" in admincp.
    Has it been moved or renamed? or is it something wrong with my installation?

Thanks