• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter Lo View Post
    Andy,

I'm having this problem as well; could you share how you hacked the PHP code to get quoted attachments to show inline?
    Hacks to the PHP code are not supposed to be discussed here on vbulletin.com. I suggest you post a thread at vbulletin.org asking how this hack is done.

Leave a comment:

• Peter Lo
    replied
    Andy,

I'm having this problem as well; could you share how you hacked the PHP code to get quoted attachments to show inline?

Originally posted by Andy View Post
    I agree with you, but you have to remember that vbulletin has many options so you should be able to get it to work as you like.

What I do on my forum is to always display images full size and inline. The one feature I wish vbulletin had was to have a switch where quoted attachments were not links. I have to hack the php code to accomplish this.

Leave a comment:

• Andy
    replied
    I agree with you, but you have to remember that vbulletin has many options so you should be able to get it to work as you like.

What I do on my forum is to always display images full size and inline. The one feature I wish vbulletin had was to have a switch where quoted attachments were not links. I have to hack the php code to accomplish this.

Leave a comment:

• Eternal_
    started a topic [Forum] Hate image attachments in 4.x?

Hate image attachments in 4.x?

I personally hate the way the images are attaching in threads now as thumbnails, or attachments and sometimes showing up as text like "attachment 4301" instead of an image? Anyone else having these issues and hating the unpredictability of this new image/attachment system?

One minute there's an inline image, another it's a small thumbnail, another its a text link to the image, it changes from a post to a quoted text too. It's horrible and doesn't make any sense.

What are the solutions?