X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrossoverX
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    Wow... I would have never guessed that was the problem!
    me too! lol

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Wow... I would have never guessed that was the problem!

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    replied
    buddy you solved my problem, while professionals failed. Thanks alot dude. really appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• CrossoverX
    replied
    Originally posted by loverzpoint View Post

please advise how to fix this issue ?
    read here http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ons-are-Screwy.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If all the files are default and all plugins are disabled and the style is totally default and you still have this issue, then you should put in a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    replied

please advise how to fix this issue ?

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    replied
    Lynne, all plugins has been disabled from the beginning by editing config file same as you said, i deleted and re uploaded all files 3 times and nothing worked for me, ahhhh

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    So, looking at the site using the totally default style still gives you a messed up page? Did you try turning off your plugins?
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 
    Also, did you try reuploading all your files to make sure they are all there.

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    replied
    i did everything, style changer is now working fine.

but still quick reply is messed up, is there anything else that i can do ?

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    replied
    i did created a new style with no parent, but still facing the same problem plus one more thing, i am not able to change styles from "Style Changer" when i choose different style nothing changes. all templates are reverted.

actually i upgraded from 3.8.4 to 4.0.2 PL1 everything goes weill just these 2 problems, quick reply and not able to change style from style changer, so i am changing style using vb option in admin panel, setting style as a default and then it works but quick reply is not working and is same as attached above.

looking forward for your kind reply

regards,

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Did you revert/upgrade all the templates that were listed in the announcement, vBulletin 4.0.2 Maintenance Release Now Available! , that required reverting?

Try this:
    Create a new style with no parent:
    • Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Add New Style
    • Parent Style: No Parent Style
    • Title: Default vBulletin
    • Allow User Selection: Yes
    • Save

Then browse the site using that totally default vbulletin style - do you still have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• loverzpoint
    started a topic [Forum] Quick Reply Messed up - 4.0.2

Quick Reply Messed up - 4.0.2

after upgrading to 4.0.2 quick reply is completely messed up icons up & down and i cant even click on icons please see attached picture.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X