Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sulty
    replied
    mmm guys i don’t see any problem if any one start design his own style coz even after designing the final style you might need to modify it from time to time for some adds on apps so from “my” point of view you can start design ur style .. coz if there’s no final version otherwise , vb team will close the bug reporting section

sure fixing bugs has nothing to do with the style designing but it can be sometime.,,, so u can start for the time and for later just keep it for tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• RetroDreams
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    I believe they have plans to try to consolidate the stylevars. I'm not sure if that means eliminating some or what.
    Man, that would be such a good idea. I think elegance was totally lost in the design of vB4.

Leave a comment:

• Mikhailtech
    replied
    bump

Leave a comment:

• Mikhailtech
    replied
    Bump ... hoping for an official response to this.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    I believe they have plans to try to consolidate the stylevars. I'm not sure if that means eliminating some or what.

Leave a comment:

• Mikhailtech
    replied
    Define "simple stuff" vs "major design". I'm specifically referring to a visual style - changing all the images, borders, etc (not just colors).

Leave a comment:

• RetroDreams
    replied
    I'd imagine simple stuff is okay, but not a major design. There are still way too many issues, especially cross browser issues.

Leave a comment:

• travelbug
    replied
    me too

Leave a comment:

• bf777
    replied
    I have the same question.

Leave a comment:

• Mikhailtech
    started a topic [CMS] "Safe" to develop a style for 4.0.2?

"Safe" to develop a style for 4.0.2?

Are the majority of visual related bugs taken care of or can we expect fixes in 4.0.3 which would require a style upgrade?

I'm going to start investing some serious time into creating a new style and would like to know if it's better to hold off for the next patch (whenever that happens) or if it's 95%+ "safe" now.

TIA!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X