No announcement yet.

RSS Feed Widget Issue in Firefox

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] RSS Feed Widget Issue in Firefox

I added an RSS feed (Wordpress Blog) to CMS. It displays properly in IE8, but is not showing up properly in Firefox (RSS feed added as last widget on right-side). What it does in firefox is put the Section navigation widget down to the bottom of the left-side and turns the background on my screen gray. If I put the RSS Feed widget above any others...it forces them to the bottom of the screen and spreads them across the middle and right columns. It's also interesting that if I try to put the RSS Feed widget at the bottom of the center column, it is forces those widgets on the right-column to appear below it in the center column. I have been clearing the CMS cache each time I'm testing the layout positions and these issues are consistent as I move the RSS Feed widget around.

Edit: I am on fresh install of 4.0.2.
    Last edited by CyberSultan; Wed 24 Feb '10, 2:05pm.

One additional issue is that the RSS Feed widget in Firefox is showing an extra line that does not show up in IE. Under the Blog title in the feed, in Firefox it shows the blogger's name (which is being counted as part of the "Maximum items to display" count), whereas IE 8 is not showing the blogger's name (so the blog entries listed match the count I specified in "Maximum items to display".

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎