colour text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] colour text

Whats wrong...I can not writing in colors like this red color green color!!! I mis somthing on my forum,can anybody help me....thanks

Paul
    Live....

Are you using the WYSIWYG editor? What exactly is happening - you aren't giving enough information. Are the color tags showing up in the post? Are you using the WYSIWYG editor and the color option isn't there? Please provide more info.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I see the tag but no colors in,i use the WYSTWYG en the color is not there,just a white tag thats all

Paul
      Live....

Comment

This is what a mean...
        Attached Files
        Live....

Comment

Make sure all your files were correctly uploaded. I think those colors come from a javascript file, so go through your directories and make sure everything was uploaded completely.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Its fixed,i have place a new style en everythings work well!!

Paul
            Live....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X