Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Need vbulletin default usergroup ids

Hello all !

I have changed the names of usergroup ..... now i am confused because my required settings are not working on that !

so, i need default vbulletin usergroup names of ids 1 - 7 of vbulletin 4.0.2

Thanx !

Originally posted by XTREME-EV0 View Post
    Hello all !

I have changed the names of usergroup ..... now i am confused because my required settings are not working on that !

so, i need default vbulletin usergroup ids of vbulletin 4.0.2

from 1-7

thanx
    You can see the usergroup id''s by going to Acp-Usergroup-Usergroup Manager. It is inside brackets next to where it says Edit Usergroup. See the attached screenshot for more.
    Attached Files

Comment

o thank u so much !

Comment

Glad to have been of help

Comment

can i change user awaiting moderation to banned members group or should i have to create custom group for that ?

Comment

Originally posted by XTREME-EV0 View Post
            can i change user awaiting moderation to banned members group or should i have to create custom group for that ?
            I am not sure I understood what you mean. Can you explain a bit more please?

Comment

can i use "user awaiting moderation" group for "banned members" by renaming it & changing the permissions ?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

thanx

Comment

No problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X