Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Path to storing images, avatars, sig pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Path to storing images, avatars, sig pics...

Ok Gang...

Maybe some can help me out I'm wanting to move the storage of the avatar, signature pics, and profile pics to a different folder outside the forum. I've got two box one for URL and the other for path... Now the fun part the folder for my forum is a subdomain (forum.mopar1973man.com) and the place I want to store the file will be at (mopar1973man.com/vbdata)... Can this be done? How would you do it?

Funny the attachment folder moved over to this directory easy as pie but now with the URL entry with these others have me hung up.
    Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered
    Posted With Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2

Bump... Looking for help yet?

Originally posted by VB4 Documents
    This is the URL to the avatar directory, relative to your forums root directory. If you used a setting of

./customavatars

for the Avatar File Path option, you would set this option to
    customavatars
    So what do I do if I want to move it like the attachment outside the forum folder?

There is got be some who knows? Someone designed the function!
    Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered

Comment

Geez... Come on guys throw me a bone there is got to a Dev or tech Support person that should know the answer to this... BUMP BACK TO TOP!

Comment

Nevermind now I figured out the answer to this...

Comment