• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] how to show User Rank

in 3.8.4 are shown in profile page - member.php
    how to do it in 4.0.2 it is important to me
    thanks
    born to fish forced to work

upload your image rank to images folder in your forum root. then go to > admincp > user ranks > add new user ranks
    i think now you know the rest!

Comment

no problem with ranks
      problem is that it does not appear in member.php on 4.0.2

Comment

I would also like an answer to this please. Is this something that was missed in v4? Is it going to be added? Is there a way we can get it to show? I tried adding the rank code copied from the postbit template, it didn't work. Any help is appreciated....

Comment

Any help

Comment

If you want to added Ranks to user profiles, just add the code in red below to your MEMBERINFO template.....

Code:
            <span id="userinfo">
            						<span class="member_username">{vb:raw prepared.musername}</span>
            						<span class="member_status">{vb:raw prepared.onlinestatus}</span>
            						<vb:if condition="$prepared['usertitle']">
            							<br />
            							<span class="usertitle">{vb:raw prepared.usertitle}</span>
                                      </vb:if>
                               <vb:if condition="$prepared['rank']">
            						<span class="rank">{vb:raw prepared.rank}</span>
            					</vb:if>
            					</span>
             </h1>
            <br />
            Last edited by tommyxv; Tue 15 Mar '11, 4:55pm. Reason: Found Solution

Comment

I figured it out....updated previous post.

Now if someone can help me add the Ranks under the user's name on the showgroups.php page, that would be great.
              Last edited by tommyxv; Tue 15 Mar '11, 5:18pm.

Comment

Bump....for how to add user ranks on the showgroups.php page.

Comment

Sorry, there is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however you can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

This is no snippet of code I can add to a template (not modifying any PHP file), like I did with the conditional for the profiles?

Comment

Not that I know of, but if there is a snippet of code it is still a modification. The place to ask is www.vbulletin.org.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Wow...Thanks anyway. What has happened to vBulletin? Used to come here and get simple template mod help with no problem before....

EX: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Profile-Fields

Now if you are saying is cannot be done with php code changes, then I can understand.
                        Last edited by tommyxv; Wed 16 Mar '11, 4:51pm.

Comment

I am not aware of any simple template changes to do what you want. If I did, then I would have gladly shared that information with you.

And I have been here for almost 11 years. We have been referring people to vbulletin.org for modifications for at least 8 of those years.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X