Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    A temp fix is available on the bug link previously given here. Go to the bottom of the page on 'Attachments' part and click 'View Highlighted Patch' to see the edit you need to do to fix. This is fixed on 4.0.3.

It happens only when you disable products on the Suite or on Forums itself (if you don't use the Suite).

Leave a comment:

• ez4arab
    replied
    rebuilt the style then run upgrade code

Leave a comment:

• motowebmaster
    replied
    On my test forum, I made sure that the vbulletin_css directory had the proper ownership and finished the upgrade. Then I deleted all of the auto-generated files in that directory (except for index.html). Then rebuilt the style.

I had removed all of the v4.01 files and directories before uploading v4.02, with the exception of my configuration file. All that needed to happen was a normal upgrade, don't understand why they couldn't get this to come out during testing before releasing this version.

Leave a comment:

• Mopar1973Man
    replied
    Change your CSS storage to database to correct this...

Leave a comment:

• vivamexico55
    replied
    This error keeps popping up everytime you change something in the stylevar editor, apparently

Leave a comment:

• Mopar1973Man
    replied
    Ok... I'd made the update...

One of the Dev's had posted on the bug report that to return your CSS file to database storage and then run the install. so far the install went just as planned and the software is working fine. As for returning back to file storage CSS files he recommends that you leave it in Database mode till version 4.0.3 comes out which will have the fix...

Leave a comment:

• Rik Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by vivamexico55 View Post
    When I was upgrading styles I got:

Updating style information for each style...

vB4 Default Style ... (Templates) (Stylevars) (Replacement Variables) (CSS) (Controls)
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 913

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in includes/adminfunctions_template.php on line 913
    Done.

for every style I had. Should I be worried?
    Getting the same error here but it doesn't appear to effect operations. Everything still works fine afterward.

FYI, there's at least one bug report on this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=36279. -- Rik
    Last edited by Rik Brown; Fri 19th Feb '10, 9:27am.

Leave a comment:

• Mopar1973Man
    replied
    Is anyone going to respond to this problem? Is any of the Dev's going to write a patch for us? I'd like to move forward...

Leave a comment:

• Eqvaliser
    replied
    yeah well same problem here, and my css IS DATABASE not files!

Leave a comment:

• compuminus
    replied
    same here...this is a pretty big bug

Leave a comment:

• wda2015
    replied
    and here with update from 4.0.1 to 4.0.2

Leave a comment:

• Yves Rigaud
    replied
    Please follow this issue report, you will have an update ASAP.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=36279

Leave a comment:

• Mopar1973Man
    replied
    I submitted a bug report for this... Here...
    http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=36330

Leave a comment:

• graham_w
    replied
    Yep same issue here.

Leave a comment:

• Mopar1973Man
    replied
    Question is there a fix for this? Because I would like to keep my Super Charged plugin for the performance... Not to mention I would like to keep my files on the server drive not in the MySQL database.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X