Code BB code only show to user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Code BB code only show to user

How to make code bb code only show the user and don't show to unregistered user.

There is no option to do that in default vbulletin. You would need to modify the code to do this. You may want to search over on vbulletin.org and see if there is a modification to do this.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      There is no option to do that in default vbulletin. You would need to modify the code to do this. You may want to search over on vbulletin.org and see if there is a modification to do this.
      Lynne,
      That kind of bites! I found one by Abe1 but it's an old mod for 3.6.8. I have custom codes for Admin only that I would like buttons for, so they don't have to double check in the Admin Forum. However, I don't want these items visible to users or even mods. Admin only, and I can't seem to find a solution. I'm going to give the Advanced BBCode Permissions a test and see if it works. I'll post back if it does, so saturngod will know. I running vB 4.1.12 PL1

- - - Updated - - -

Just tested the mod and it works perfect in vB4.1.12 PL1. Very exited!

Link for mod

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X