whos online and x viewing forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] whos online and x viewing forums

On the home page of my forum the number of people viewing a forum has dropped signficantly.

And when I click who's online it shows most members as looking at the forum home page which I can't imagine is true and it sounds as if they are connected issues.

My who;s online is http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/online.php
    www.wannabebig.com
    www.wannabebigforums.com
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Try this:
    Disable all your plugins/products except the Blog and CMS. And when I say disable them ALL, I mean all the products on the Manage Products page (except the Blog and CMS products) AND all the plugins in the Plugin Manager (except those associated with the Blog and CMS). You must do BOTH (I can't emphasize that enough). Now see if you still have the same problem.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I have this problem too and tried your idea Lynne but it's still the same.

Comment

Originally posted by icemann View Post
        I have this problem too and tried your idea Lynne but it's still the same.
        So all your plugins have been disabled and you are still having the issue? You should put in a support ticket then.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Yep, same as icemann. I will send in a ticket.
          www.wannabebig.com
          www.wannabebigforums.com
          www.atlargenutrition.com

Comment

I had this problem before, was with a mod, the mood mod or something, just in case you had that installed, only affected IE users IIRC

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X