• Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Currently Active Users

hello sir,
    how to change this word to
    Currently Active Users in 15 Minutes

thanks
    the best Forum You Ever See. Best style and Best Index www.nusantaraku.org

i need to make a link with you, do u need to make a link with my forum? together we achieve more

bump

i need to make a link with you, do u need to make a link with my forum? together we achieve more

Comment

There is setting in your vb options called :Cookies and HTTP Header Options

The description is 'This is the time in seconds that a user must remain inactive before their login session expires. This setting also controls how long a user will remain on Who's Online after their last activity.'

So 15 minutes would be 900
      www.wannabebig.com
      www.wannabebigforums.com
      www.atlargenutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cloughie View Post
        There is setting in your vb options called :Cookies and HTTP Header Options

The description is 'This is the time in seconds that a user must remain inactive before their login session expires. This setting also controls how long a user will remain on Who's Online after their last activity.'

So 15 minutes would be 900
        not that
        but the words

thanks

Comment

It is just a phrase. So, search in phrases for "Currently Active Users" and change it.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
            It is just a phrase. So, search in phrases for "Currently Active Users" and change it.

thanks Lynne

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X