Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Easy Way To Change Forumstats Column Widths / Width?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support

• Lynne
    replied
    Here's some CSS I posted in another thread about this same issue (he wanted to increase the width of the Lastpost Column):
    Code:
    /* Increase last post by column on forumdisplay page */
    .threadbit .threadlastpost, .threadlisthead span.threadlastpost {width: 35%;}
    .threadbit .threadinfo, .threadlisthead span.threadinfo {
    min-width:350px;
    width:50%;
    } 
    /* Increase last post by column on forum page */
    .forumbit_nopost .forumhead .forumtitle { min-width: 66%; }
    .forumbit_post .foruminfo {
    min-width:30%;
    width:47%;
    }
    .forumbit_nopost .forumhead span.forumlastpost, .forumbit_post .forumhead span.forumlastpost, .forumbit_post .forumrow .forumlastpost {
    width:32%;
    }
    So, play with those numbers and see if they help.

Leave a comment:

• Dio
    replied
    Tried that already, hasn't really helped. What I want to do is change the width of the columns

Title / Thread Starter | Replies / Views | Last Post By

on the Forumdisplay templates and the Forumhome template (where only the Last Post By is displayed)

From what I can figure out - they're foruminfo td, forumstats td and forumlastpost td

Their widths for the whole column must be set somewhere, but I can't find where.

Wasted a couple of hours already trying to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support

• Lynne
    replied
    I'm not sure exactly what you want to change, but you should take a look at this to help you find stylevars - HOW TO Find what Stylevar you need to edit

Leave a comment:

• Any Easy Way To Change Forumstats Column Widths / Width?

I've finally upgraded my main site's forum to vB4, and have been busy trying to get some semblance of the old style back to the new software. I have to say the whole way it's styled is a lot more confusing than the old methods - it seems you have to do things in so many different places, it's so bewildering.

I'm using a set width forum to fit in with the rest of the site, and a left column to blend in the rest of the sites navigation. All well and good there, but due to the restricted size, I really want to tinker with the column sizes on the forumhome and forumdisplay pages, but I'm buggered if I can figure out where to do it.

When it was tables, it was easy to sort it out, and although I'm used to simple CSS, the big bloaty stuff going on in vB4 has me scratching my head. Is there an easy way to tinker with the column widths? Am I missing a stylevar somewhere? I've tried to figure it out from the templates, and done some searches here to no avail, can anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers if you can.