Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 issues: Spacing between widgets/articles.. enable 2x1 articles, recent activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    What are your settings in your recent activity widget? Have you tried Clearing the Cache and seeing if it works then? Have you tried viewing the site as a regular user and seeing if it works then?

Leave a comment:

• KProjects
    replied
    Ok - figured out #1 and #2.. Just trying to figure out #3

Leave a comment:

• 3 issues: Spacing between widgets/articles.. enable 2x1 articles, recent activity

Just installed 4.0.1 on a new site - http://www.TwilightRumors.com (shaddup.. its for my wife)

Playing around with the CMS - I set up some sections.. posted some articles.. all is going well except..

1. The spacing between the three columns looks pretty mickey on my site - it's not like that on the vbulletin site.. how to increase the spacing between the 3 columns so they don't sit right up against each other?

2. I would like to enable the 2x1 articles layout (like the vb site's 'home'/cms page) instead of a stack of articles..

3. My recent activity widget isn't picking anything up - I read that it may take some time for it to grab articles, but I enabled it first about 12 hrs ago.. then posted up some content right after.. and this morning it still hasn't grabbed anything. I do have ALL of the forum sections chosen for its content.

v4 looks great though - can't wait to get going with it!

Thanks!
    Rob