Vbulletin 4.0 Is server Intensive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Vbulletin 4.0 Is server Intensive

Vbulletin 4.0.1 Is very server Intensive, I disabled all hacks and with just 3 users online

I am getting server load 2.59 3.03 3.72

Isnt that server intensive, and its just a test board

And I am on dedicated server

attached is pic
    Attached Files

My testboard is also sloooow. Even vb3.8. Crons fired by traffic try to do a lot of maintenance tasks when you browse your test forum.

Comment

We're on a shared server and with a recent local blizzard we're getting pummelled. Including the GCBOS chatbox which should be a real server hog. But I've been checking and e.g. right now with 51 users online my cpu is only 0.98 1.13 1.05 (4 cpus).

Comment

Bear in mind, if this is a shared server, your server load may reflect the entire load on the server, not just what you're doing. I'm on a dedicated server and my load is very small (usually around 0.70) and the forums are responsive.
        I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Bear in mind, if this is a shared server, your server load may reflect the entire load on the server, not just what you're doing.
          This sums it up pretty much. However, if you're on a dedicated server... and you say it's a test board, then what about your main board, assuming you have one?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X