Top Link question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Top Link question

When you aren't logged in the Top Links are surround by a color... Is there anyway to keep it that way even when you are logged in?

No clue what you mean by "top links". My forum.php looks the same regardless if I'm logged in or not.

Comment

Top Links - Welcome, username, My profile, Settings, etc...

look here http://www.statuearchive.com and notice the blue color around Register, help, and Login... I would like to keep that color around all the links up there after someone logs in...

Comment

I just looked in both IE8 and Firefox and see no blue around those items; just the default dark gray. You should clear your browser cache.

Comment

Okay well how do I get the default dark gray to stay there after a user logs in?

Comment

Look in stylevars for navbar_tab_background

Comment

I wouldn't go screwing with stylevars unless you know what you're doing. The default vb4 style is designed to change the appearance of that area after someone logs in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich145 View Post
                Look in stylevars for navbar_tab_background
                Uh that changes the image for the tabbed bar... I am talking about the top links at the very top of the page on the right...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X