No announcement yet.

My Vb4.1 was hacked !!! Please Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell you this, I hope you can help me out.
    I did change admincp folder to other name. Also, I did have that folder with password protection. I don't know why hacker still can easy access to admincp, the modify my templates. I check the control logs, their ip on the logs file and show that they modify which template but when I check the counter on admincp, I saw that they did not really access to admincp folder but how can they change to the template and show on control logs.

Comment

Originally posted by chithanh View Post
      I tell you this, I hope you can help me out.
      I did change admincp folder to other name. Also, I did have that folder with password protection. I don't know why hacker still can easy access to admincp, the modify my templates. I check the control logs, their ip on the logs file and show that they modify which template but when I check the counter on admincp, I saw that they did not really access to admincp folder but how can they change to the template and show on control logs.
      They could be accessing your database directly, change passwords and check privileges, get rid of any users that have access to all tables.

If you run your own server I would create a whole new site in a different part of the file system and start again, also could tell you what sort of access the hacker has.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X