content.php page is blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] content.php page is blank

The content page is blank. Is there a setting that I have to turn on? http://www.e-legal-gathering.co.uk/forum/content.php

Here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Since I see the blogs on there, I'll assume you have the cms product actually turn on also? If that's a bad assumption, then please check.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

In case I am doing it wrong where do I turn it on?

Comment

You would turn it on in the Plugins & Products > Product Manager page

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

hmmmm I am in the admin/Plugins&Products/Manage Products and there does not seem to be an on/off button for it.

Comment

Originally posted by PI Guy View Post
            hmmmm I am in the admin/Plugins&Products/Manage Products and there does not seem to be an on/off button for it.
            It's a dropdown, and the words they use are Enable and Disable. (Well, and a few other options.)

Comment

There's only edit, disable, uninstall

Comment

Originally posted by PI Guy View Post
                There's only edit, disable, uninstall

try disable then it should change to enable then choose enable.

that or some files are missing or in the wrong place(s)

Comment

I have been fighting this one for a couple of days and tried all solutions proposed in various threads and what finally di it for me was to go to the:

Admin CP > Maintenance > Diagnostics > Suspect File Versions

and I found a bunch if not most of the files in the vb directory that said were from a previous version and not 4.0.1, not sure why but I went ahead and reuploaded the files I had from the download and it is all fixed.

Comment

Ok I'm about to try that.

Comment

did that but it didn't work.

Comment

Did you look at the page I linked you to regarding blank pages? Did you check your error_logs (if you don't know where they are, ask your host) as they may have the specific error in there.

Comment

I'm having exactly the same problem & tried the solutions suggested above with no luck..

Comment

Originally posted by musado View Post
                            I'm having exactly the same problem & tried the solutions suggested above with no luck..
                            You went through the whole list on that page in the manual and tried all 15 things? And how about your error_logs? Is there anything in them?

Comment

seems theres a few things to try still. will update soon. this is making me learn though which is a good thing.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X