Update all users styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Update all users styles

i think it use to be UPDATE user SET styleid = xx what will change everyone's style in 4?

the more i think abt that, it wouldn't change anything for the people that have it set in the cookie session, right? crap, why can't i figure out how to reset everyone's style? :|

Comment

i temporarly made a plugin @ global start with:
      Code:
       $vbulletin->session->vars['styleid'] = xx;
      is there a way to reset everyone's style or not? if not there should be.

Comment

You can change the default style in the control panel/settings/Style&Language Settings.

This in itself wouldn't change anything except for new registrations as I understand it, but if you then go to Styles & Templates and uncheck the other option(s) it should force the default style to be used.

I'm not aware of any way to update each user's specific setting other than to run a mysql script to do so.

Comment

yea, most of the users use the select menu in the bottom left corner and that's stored in the session. reseting all users themes to a new theme should be a pretty basic function of all forums IMO. i think that's a pretty basic. i guess at some point i'll probably have to write a product that does this. :|

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X