CMS Images Thumbnail Size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] CMS Images Thumbnail Size?

Where can I chnage the default CMS Images Thumbnail Size? I looked in the style vars, but can not seem to locate where to chnage this?

Also is the thumbnail setting the same across the forums & CMS? or are they seperate?

Well, I thought I was going to tell you but it turns out I don't have control over this as I thought I should.

I thought it would be Admincp >> Options >> Message Attachment Options >> Thumbnail Size

That is the same place where you control how many images you can have in cms articles after all.

But no, like you it seems I don't know where to do this and I also want to know.

Comment

Are you talking about the size on the section pages? That should be a stylevar - vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Speaking for myself - I was referring to the size of the thumbs in the article but you pointed me in the right direction Lynne. It's all in stylevars.

The setting for thumbs in the article is vbcms_article_image_thumbnail_maxSize

And for preview thumb, as you said, vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize

Maybe interfx still has a question about this but I'm squared away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
          Are you talking about the size on the section pages? That should be a stylevar - vbcms_article_preview_image_maxSize
          Thanks that's it... Is there anyway to expand to full width the StyleVar column (using IE8), so you can see the full stylevar (had to scroll over to the right to see the you said)...

Comment

Originally posted by interfx View Post
            Thanks that's it... Is there anyway to expand to full width the StyleVar column (using IE8), so you can see the full stylevar (had to scroll over to the right to see the you said)...
            That isn't just an IE problem, I get it too in firefox. Perhaps you can enter it into the bug tracker (and post a link here)? They should at least make it so if you hover over the name, you can see the whole thing.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/proje...?issueid=36014

Thanks again, please confirm in the bug tracker, since you have more weight around here... :>

Comment

I posted and confirmed in the bug report although I don't know that I have more weight.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X