No announcement yet.

big problem when i upgrade to 4.0.1 , and another one in spaming befor apgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] big problem when i upgrade to 4.0.1 , and another one in spaming befor apgrade

i have tow big problem
    1- some one spaming and bot in my web site and enter by many many user (7000 user online from 1 IP )
    and he change it i banned his ip many time but still have the same problem.
    what i do to stop him , every 1 hour must change forum folder name or close forum to back to work ,
    her photo :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1bots..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	3714669

and another problem with the view of my pots
    like this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2view..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	3714670

now my web site are stop from this spmer he enter by many many user and my forum down after that
    please help to stop this .......

Up No answer !!!!!

Comment

4.0.2 will help with the style issues.

as for the spammer try enabeling recaptia and email verrifications. it will at least slow them down.

Comment

the same i do this and stop user to see the fourm
        he bot in 11000 user
        and session table get full i emty it to back fourm to work agin,,,

i want any one to help >>>>>>>

Comment

he anter in many user Goust not register i enabeling recaptia and email verrifications but he anter only the Home forum Pag nothing alse >> he spam in Many User Online >>>

Comment

Enable questions and answers.
            Bots cannot go through.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

i Enable questions and answers and i close the from from unregister User they cant browsing the forum
              the problem he browsing the main bag only he enter by many many of user in the same IP ( 11000 User )

still many user enter from this gay. (boting by enter many user in my home forum pag Hi Load in my Website end table Session get full Every 2 hour .
              i want to block his PC IP from enter the Home pag or the web site or the forum .

Any Answer !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by king2004r View Post
                i want to block his PC IP from enter the Home pag or the web site or the forum .
                Have you got cpanel? You can block IP addresses in it to enter your whole site.

Comment

U meen Forum Cpanel Or web site Cpanel
                  in forum i block every IP He anter from it ,
                  but the problem still he can enter the paj tell him u r blocked soo when he enter by 11000 User I still have the problem my site come Down agin

i dont have Cpanel I am hosting By Aruba.it the Dont have mangiment Cpanel Like Other Web Site

i tree to block him By .htss But still He Can Enter

Any help

and another Problem The Forum pag are not right it is Big and the form manu not in the midle

Comment

Upppp

Comment

Originally posted by king2004r View Post
                      but the problem still he can enter the paj tell him u r blocked soo when he enter by 11000 User I still have the problem my site come Down agin
                      Something is seriously wrong with the permissions in your forum.
                      Ask someone with experience with vBulletin to change your settings.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X