Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sfitzgerald
    replied
    Thanks Edwin .. let me go check that out - maybe i missed it when i set up the user group -

Getting to like the CMS more and more and I think as you guys develop it more it will become a good stable product .. cheers

Leave a comment:

• Edwin Brown
    replied
    To create widgets and edit layouts the user has to have admincp rights. There is one usergroup permission for "CMS Admin" and a separate one for "CMS Permissions", so you don't have to give them anything more extensive.

Leave a comment:

• Some basic CMS questions .. on rites and usage

Hello All,

So I have updated my site to VB4.0 Http://rk1gaming.net and now starting to set up my content team to do the articles and content.

So here is my set up

Content Managers: They have rites to create articles and publish them to make sure sources and spelling and information is correct and following the format in place we want to use.

Content Team: They are the user who I trust to create content but not publish them until they are checked...

The question is : Can the content managers , set up layouts and widgets with out allowing them access to the cp or do I have to give them limited admin cp rites to just the CMS functions

I think I know the answer but want to make sure i have my head wrapped around it

Thanks for your help
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X