Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Could I Upgrade to 4.0.1?

Hello there...

Ok, I've been looking into this new version for a while but I'm still a bit unsure what would happen if I upgrade my forum to the new version 4.0.1. I was thinking on buying the vBulletin Publishing Suite so it means a huge change for my site. Right now I have the following running...

Portal: vBadvanced v3.2.0 - here I have a shoutbox
    Forum: vBulletin 3.8.4
    Gallery: PhotoPost vBGallery v2.5

Now... I think I will need to erase the vBadvanced files but I don't know about the gallery. It's running in it's own folder anyway but I don't know how will it work with the new vBulletin version.

Should I upgrade or it's better to stay in 3.8.4 for a while... thanks for all the help I get!!!
    Vbulletin Rocks!!!
    What you do in life, echoes in eternity

Hi,

I have previously being using vBadvanced too, but it does not work with vB4; so I have to give it up for the sake of vB4.
    No need to erase vBadvanced, I'm still keeping it, just have to disable it for the time being until there is an upgrade version for vBadvanced. It will not do any harm to yr vB4 (in my case).

Comment

Originally posted by EricPSF View Post
      Hi,

I have previously being using vBadvanced too, but it does not work with vB4; so I have to give it up for the sake of vB4.
      No need to erase vBadvanced, I'm still keeping it, just have to disable it for the time being until there is an upgrade version for vBadvanced. It will not do any harm to yr vB4 (in my case).
      vBadvanced have a version out for vB4, go over to http://www.vbadvanced.com forum and download and install it.

Comment

But what if I purshase the vBulletin Publishing Suite... I will no longer need the vBadvanced because I will be using the CMC that comes with it
        Vbulletin Rocks!!!
        What you do in life, echoes in eternity

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X