Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notification dropdown box alignment issue still in 4.0.2 (IE8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Kovifor
    replied
    Originally posted by iMatt View Post
    You dont think? it works fine in 3.8, not so well in 4.0.1, but now not at all in 4.0.2.

Judging by the ameture work you guys have been pushing out of late I garrentee its a vB problem. Sorry for being harsh but you guys are really screwing us around here, and the more you do it the more IP Boards is looking better to your PAYING customers.
    Actually, vBulletin has never made changes to work with third party products. Even with Jelsoft. If a product doesn't play well, the product must fix it. It has always been that way...

Leave a comment:

• man1c
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post

That's not a vB problem.
    Very poor, but tbh it's just what I expect from IB these days.

Leave a comment:

• iMatt
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    That's not a vB problem.
    You dont think? it works fine in 3.8, not so well in 4.0.1, but now not at all in 4.0.2.

Judging by the ameture work you guys have been pushing out of late I garrentee its a vB problem. Sorry for being harsh but you guys are really screwing us around here, and the more you do it the more IP Boards is looking better to your PAYING customers.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Another issue I thought would have been resolved by now, take a look at the Notification dropdown box on the top right, its out of alignment. Is this thing still in Beta or what?
    Still being looked at - as I understand it, the fix is affecting RTL so they're looking to make both correct rather than one.

Also just noticed Google Toolbar Spell Check no longer works in 4.0.2, the text just disapears, come on guys get with it.
    That's not a vB problem.

Leave a comment:

• Garamond
    replied
    This whole vBulletin 4 thing is beginning to look a lot like what Vista was to Microsoft.

I'll upgrade sometime after 4.1. Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Notification dropdown box alignment issue still in 4.0.2 (IE8)

Another issue I thought would have been resolved by now, take a look at the Notification dropdown box on the top right, its out of alignment. Is this thing still in Beta or what?

Also just noticed Google Toolbar Spell Check no longer works in 4.0.2, the text just disapears, come on guys get with it.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X