Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Looking for vBulletin 4 running full

Hello Guys,

I have vBulletin 3.8.4 running right now with vBadvanced and planning to upgrade the whole thing. First I would like to see some websites that are running the vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite. Just want to see how it looks.

Thanks
    Vbulletin Rocks!!!
    What you do in life, echoes in eternity

I'm pretty sure you're on one right here.
    s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Originally posted by s0lidgr0und View Post
      I'm pretty sure you're on one right here.
      Yes, I know but this is only the forum... I would like to see someone that has the Publishing Suite installed. The forum and the CMC.
      Vbulletin Rocks!!!

Comment

This is the full thing, we have the full suite installed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          This is the full thing, we have the full suite installed here.
          Thanks... sorry I didn't see the link CMC...
          Vbulletin Rocks!!!

Comment

See mine here (Use of CMS, Blogs, Photopost, and a few hacks)

You can take a look at the different 'styles' I have by choosing one in the lower left hand corner. I believe I have about 7 different styles.

Comment

Originally posted by saj716 View Post
              See mine here (Use of CMS, Blogs, Photopost, and a few hacks)

You can take a look at the different 'styles' I have by choosing one in the lower left hand corner. I believe I have about 7 different styles.
              Nice site.

Is there a way to hide the ADMIN and MOD buttons for those that aren't either? I see the content is empty, but their presence looks a little off. Otherwise, very nice job.
              s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X