help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] help

do i have to turn xml on or something? cuz i upload mods add erything rightm upload xml but it doesnt work the hack. ike it appears in admin cp perfectly and acts as if nothings wrong, but it doesnt work on the forum

vb 4 is starting to suck really bad

Mods are addressed at vbulletin.org.
    s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

not if they have to be turned on do u not see the question?

Comment

We see the question. But he's right - if you install a mod and it doesn't work as advertised, then you should pursue the issue right there in the mod's thread. Anyway, to answer your question directly, no, I am unaware of any setting that you have to turn on to enable uploading xml files.

Comment

Originally posted by uprentiss View Post
          vb 4 is starting to suck really bad
          I am working on my mods at the moment, as I turned them all off.

Yet, 1st there are already two that have vB4 upgrades.
          The other ones, are on the works.

Just wanted to post that vB4 is rocking over here!
          Disable Block Cache --- y/N
          Leave this setting alone.

Comment

Originally posted by uprentiss View Post
            not if they have to be turned on do u not see the question?
            Of course I see the question, and the answer is the same. This site is for unmodded installations. Mods have to be addressed with the person who put out the mod - on vbulletin.org.
            s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Originally posted by s0lidgr0und View Post
              Of course I see the question, and the answer is the same. This site is for unmodded installations. Mods have to be addressed with the person who put out the mod - on vbulletin.org.
              i asked in something has to be turned ON in admin cp wtf i didnt asku to trouble shoot the mod did i?

ty for the answer to the dude who gave it

Comment

No, and I probably wouldn't have anyway. You installed the hack and it didn't work, even though it shows up in your admincp. It's a question to be asked of the person who wrote the modification, which isn't here. I wasn't being rude, just trying to point you in the right direction.

You're welcome.

Comment

I'm betting you misspelled something.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X