user profile "about me" section messed up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    I just took a look at a few profiles, and as you said, they are fine for not logged in users. So, do you have a test account I can log in with? And perhaps a couple of profiles that will definitely show me the problem?
    Lynne:

I will PM you the login details for a test account. Also, it happens to all the profiles, regardless of which usergroup the user is in.
    George Beale
    www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
      with all due respect, what good does that do, when there is obviously more members with the same issue. I know vb staff get tired of answering the same question 1,000 plus times, but that is going to happen with a support ticket. Plus, I am sure since I am not the only one with the issue, that a ticket has been already.
      Lynne:

I will PM you the login details for a test account. Also, it happens to all the profiles, regardless of which usergroup the user is in.

By raising a Support ticket with the relevant details, you'd be doing exactly the same thing you're doing here with Lynne - providing the Support team with direct access to your site to look at the problem, identify it and a potential resolution.
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Lynne:

Thanks to your patience and help, I got the user profiles to display properly. You were correct, it was a mod that I had installed. I don't know how I missed it when I deleted and re enabled all the others, but I did. So I apologize to Trever and Zachary as well.

I also, informed the developer on the bug in the mod, so he/she will hopefully fix it soon. Thanks again.
        George Beale
        www.millenniumcapitalgroupllc.com - Investment company | www.recyclingbootcamp.com - Where recyclers can come to network with one another! | www.viprecycling.com - Scrap Metal, Junk, & Electronic Recyclers! | www.biddingextreme.com - Online Auction Site |

Comment

Lynne:

Thanks to your patience and help, I got the user profiles to display properly. You were correct, it was a mod that I had installed. I don't know how I missed it when I deleted and re enabled all the others, but I did. So I apologize to Trever and Zachary as well.

I also, informed the developer on the bug in the mod, so he/she will hopefully fix it soon. Thanks again.
          Perhaps a few apologies are in order?
          s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Originally posted by s0lidgr0und View Post
            Perhaps a few apologies are in order?
            I apologized to both trevor and zachary.

Learn to read the entire post next time!
            George Beale

Comment

Well, I did read the entire thread. The point I was making was perhaps one should take the suggestions of others first before just dismissing what they're asking you to look at and getting some sort of attitude. This thread could have been about ten posts long otherwise. Good luck with your forum.
              s.molinari - I would like to ask all customers to definitely feedback issues with the software and be specific with the issues, but to basically suck-up what happened in the past and try to just look forward.

Comment

Yep, I have to hold my hands up too. Sorry guys for wasting your time... it was indeed a mod

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X