Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will my paid for blog ever work with 4.0?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Blog] will my paid for blog ever work with 4.0?

    Hello-
    Will the blog I paid for ever integrate with 4.0.1?

  • #2
    Originally posted by Advisor View Post
    Will the blog I paid for ever integrate with 4.0.1?
    No,it will not.
    It has been abandoned.
    You have to buy vB4 suite to be able to upgrade to it.


    vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

    Comment


    • #3
      it's running here on 4.0.1, so I would say yes
      Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
      No,it will not.
      It has been abandoned.
      You have to buy vB4 suite to be able to upgrade to it.
      are you sure you know what you're talking about??
      -- Web Developer for hire
      ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
        it's running here on 4.0.1, so I would say yes


        are you sure you know what you're talking about??
        He's talking about a previous software, not the current CMS.
        Jason Craig – Partner
        Wet Coast Sports LTD
        Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by oddmud View Post
          He's talking about a previous software, not the current CMS.
          Correct because:

          Will the blog I paid for ever integrate with 4.0.1
          That "paid for" blog is not going to integrate with vB4.x

          Thanks Oddmud.


          vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

          Comment

          widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X