Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Keep formatting on Section pages

Hello,

It seems like formatting is removed on preview pages. If I write something in bold, italics, or align an image in a certain way, it's all lost when I set "Display Full Article in Section Page" to yes. I mean, the formatting is still there, but it doesn't show when you display it in section page. Is there a way to keep the formatting?

What version are you running? I just tested this on my 4.0.1 test site and it works just fine.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

This was half-working in 4.01. Much improved in 4.02.
      Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin Brown View Post
        This was half-working in 4.01. Much improved in 4.02.
        Thank God!!!
        Coin Collecting Forums
        Battlefield Bad Company 2 Wiki (In the Works)

Comment

What is the solution to this? My preview article in the CMS is smashed together.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/content.php

When you go to the actual article page the article formatting is correct.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbu...ermine-gun-ban
          “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

Comment

That was a bug. It's fixed in v4.03.
            Please- I'm not tech support. Don't send your problem reports to me unless I've asked you to.

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin Brown View Post
              That was a bug. It's fixed in v4.03.
              Thank you for the prompt reply again Edwin.
              “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms (of government) those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X