Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Reply to thread

When you reply to a thread:
    I use two sizes of smilies, one regular/common size and one larger. It looks that the forum instead of displaying the actual size of the smile, it appears that both sizes are shrink so that the large ones appear as small ones and the small smilies are too small that become useless. In vB3, I never had such issue. A posted smile will show its actual size. Please see the attached pic.

What changes I have to do and in what template so that the smilies will appear normal and the space allocated for smilies could be increased.
    Attached Files

Did you try a search in the bug tracker? I'm pretty sure I have seen this addressed in there with some suggested fixes.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I have searched in the bug tracker and I could find nothing similar with the above. What shoudl I do, to post in the bug tracker section or I could get some advice here?

Comment

Well, if you want them to change the way smilies are put into the box there, then you need to put something in the bug tracker or they will never know that someone is having problems with the way it is.

If you want to fix it for now, get firebug installed (for firefox) and then you can find the class to modify in your css files to change the way the smilies are shown.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X