• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Very strange. My site looks OK in Chrome with that fix:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42012[/ATTACH]

And this site:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42013[/ATTACH]
    Thanks, the fix works. I didn't realize I was using postbit_legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by mulla View Post
      Thanks, the fix works. I didn't realize I was using postbit_legacy.
      Finally, after all that. Glad you fixed it.
      Jason Craig – Partner
      Wet Coast Sports LTD
      Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

Comment

Originally posted by oddmud View Post
        We understand that, and Trevor gave you a FIX for it. Also stop using 800x600 resolution, get with the times.
        Are you illiterate? Reread my post and stop trolling.

I am not using 800x600 but I don't maximize my browser to 1440x900 or 2560 x 1600.

Also according to http://browsersize.googlelabs.com/ 30% of users won't even see something at 550 pixel down.

Comment

Originally posted by mulla View Post
          Are you illiterate? Reread my post and stop trolling.

I am not using 800x600 but I don't maximize my browser to 1440x900 or 2560 x 1600.

Also according to http://browsersize.googlelabs.com/ 30% of users won't even see something at 550 pixel down.
          No but you should have your browser at a capable size. 70% of the people use 1024x768 or higher. So you should set up your site the way that demographic is viewing websites. Most people have their browser maximized when surfing. I personally use 1280x1024 as a window size for my browser. This way 90% of all websites look just fine. But my resolution is 1680x1050.

Why someone would have a decent resolution and keep their browser tiny is beyond me, and I don't think it should even concern you for those select few. This is my point.

Regardless of all of this, as I stated before. I'm glad the fix worked for you.

I'm not trolling you, I'm having a discussion. I'm sorry you feel you're on the losing end of that discussion, and calling it out as a trolling.
          Jason Craig – Partner
          Wet Coast Sports LTD
          Fishing Reviews TVBC Fishing ReportsFly Fish BCFly Tying Bug

Comment

Fix

Too bad that "fix" just happens to break something else.

attached are images showing the site(s) BEFORE and AFTER applying that "FIX" and a third image showing how my site should look like OUT-OF-THE-BOX.

Compare the last two pics; broken2 and broken3.png
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi fellas. I'm having the same problem as this thread addresses on my board (along with another nice little 4.0.1 induced issue) and quite frankly, QA at vB isn't really impressing me much at this time. But that's a whole other Ricky Lake show.

I can't see that this thread has reached any sort of a solution (or conclusion for that matter). I tried to have a look amongst the open bugs for 4.0.1 but to no avail. What the score here gentlemen (and women)? Does anyone know if there will be a patch for this or what?

EDIT
              Just realized when I posted this that you guys run a 4.0.2. The latest I can download is 4.0.1. This is adding more confusion to the whole situation...
              Best regards,
              MrMunson
              www.muppfarmen.se

Comment

There ahve been announcements regarding when 4.0.2 will be released generally. With the exception of the last few builds, vBulletin has always run the latest version ahead of public release - that's the case this time again.

Regarding fixing the problem, I've posted a temporary solution above until 4.0.1 is released.
                Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                -
                *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

My bad. I should have checked under Announcements before I posted. Thanks for the heads-up.
                  Best regards,
                  MrMunson
                  www.muppfarmen.se

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X