X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CraigH
    replied
    Originally posted by Sindre View Post
    Two months and still no answer? Come on. How do I show full stories on the front page and still let people post comments? And how do I show full YouTube-videos in full size?
    Ditto... the CMS is all fubar'd with regards to video either by the editor or by raw HTML. Any help here?

Leave a comment:

• jkcerda
    replied
    Originally posted by Sindre View Post
    Two months and still no answer? Come on. How do I show full stories on the front page and still let people post comments? And how do I show full YouTube-videos in full size?
    I installed AME3, there is also a hack that lets you view the youtube vid in full screen.

Leave a comment:

• Sindre
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sindre
    replied
    Bump.
    Last edited by Sindre; Fri 22 Jan '10, 2:15am.

Leave a comment:

• Sindre
    replied
    No one knows this?

Leave a comment:

• Sindre
    replied
    Halp

Leave a comment:

• Sindre
    started a topic [CMS] Embedding in articles

Embedding in articles

Hello! I got two questions.

1. When posting YouTube videos using the Video-embed button, they work fine in full story, but on the front page the video is extremely small. I'm guessing this is some kind of thumbnail-feature? How do I make it show in full size?

2. When selecting the "Display Full Article in Section Page", it seems to be impossible to comment on that article. How can I post articles with this option and still let people comment?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sindre; Thu 21 Jan '10, 9:08am.