XML Error: mismatched tag at Line 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] XML Error: mismatched tag at Line 19

I'm trying to catch an RSS feed and when I enter the information and preview the feed, I get this error. Any ideas? I already have a feed similar to the one I want from the same source that works just fine. I am very new and know very little.

Any help would be appreciated.

I got one too

My error: XML Error: Mismatched tag at Line 179

For this feed: http://www.championshipsubdivisionne...tempskin=_rss2

Comment

Are you sure you are setting up the RSS correctly? I just tested that RSS feed, it seems to be working fine, it does not have any errors in it. I am using vB4.0.1 - and it shows up fine using Preview Feed.

Comment

Originally posted by syrus.xl View Post
        Are you sure you are setting up the RSS correctly? I just tested that RSS feed, it seems to be working fine, it does not have any errors in it. I am using vB4.0.1 - and it shows up fine using Preview Feed.
        Yeah, looks fine when I click on the link but when I put it in CMS RSS feed manager and preview I get the vB error. I wonder if I messed up the xml or something for vB. I didn't touch the file. I have the 4.0.1 too. It worked in 4.0.

Other rss feeds work, but ones from that site don't in vB anymore.
        Last edited by romputer; Thu 28 Jan '10, 4:02pm.

Comment

I guess I have to create a ticket on it unless someone knows the answer.

Comment

Did you find an answer to your error, as I am having the same issue as well. Works fine in preview mode but doesn't actually post when the cron job runs.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X