Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    I figured it out... I did not have the Section set to the correct Layout (it was set to inherit). Thanks Lynne. And yes mccollin, that is the look I am looking for.

Leave a comment:

• mccollin
    replied
    ZoDesigns, I'm a little confused by what you are asking for, but I don't end up with Home>Home on my site... is that what you are trying to solve? http://pdaphonehome.com

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    The only way to have the Article page layout be different than what you see on the Home page for the full article layout is to have the article in a different section than the Home page.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    So I figured this out almost a year ago but I forgot how I did it... I thought just setting the grid, layout and then the hidden pencil section would do it but nothing.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    I tried... still not what I am wanting...

Leave a comment:

• Eq4Bits
    replied
    have you tried setting the article as 'full article in preview'? you might need to edit the 'home' section and change the 'content columns' setting to either 1 column or 1x2 column, depending on your personal preferences.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    delete
    Last edited by ZoDesigns.com; Thu 18 Feb '10, 7:13pm.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    delete
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ZoDesigns.com; Thu 18 Feb '10, 7:13pm.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    This doable?

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    Still no luck after wasted hours... I am wanting to have a Top Story widget on the home page but when you view the "Read More" (full article) page, that Top Story widget should not appear.

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    replied
    Ok, I found the "section" category settings page (on the front end which was odd). But I still don't know how I can get the home page on just "Home" as a section and not "Home > Section Name" (breadcrumb). If I make the section name "Home" then I get "Home > Home".

Leave a comment:

• ZoDesigns.com
    started a topic [CMS] Read More (Full Article) Page Layout

Read More (Full Article) Page Layout

How do I have the "Read More" (full article) page layout different from the Latest News (Home)?
    Last edited by ZoDesigns.com; Sun 17 Jan '10, 7:59pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X