Clear All

• [Forum] database error

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.1:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
    IF(votenum >= 1, votenum, 0) AS votenum,
    IF(votenum >= 1 AND votenum > 0, votetotal / votenum, 0) AS voteavg,
    post.pagetext AS preview,
    thread.threadid, thread.title AS threadtitle, thread.forumid, pollid, open, postusername, postuserid, thread.iconid AS threadiconid,
    thread.dateline, notes, thread.visible, sticky, votetotal, thread.attach, thread.lastpost, thread.lastposter, thread.lastposterid, thread.lastpostid, thread.replycount, IF(thread.views<=thread.replycount, thread.replycount+1, thread.views) AS views,
    thread.prefixid, thread.taglist, hiddencount, deletedcount,
    user.usergroupid, user.homepage, user.options AS useroptions, IF(userlist.friend = 'yes', 1, 0) AS isfriend
    , NOT ISNULL(subscribethread.subscribethreadid) AS issubscribed
    , deletionlog.userid AS del_userid, deletionlog.username AS del_username, deletionlog.reason AS del_reason

, threadredirect.expires
    , attachment.thumbnail_filesize AS thumbsize , MIN(attachment.attachmentid) AS attachmentid
    FROM thread AS thread
    LEFT JOIN user AS user ON (user.userid = thread.lastposterid)
    LEFT JOIN userlist AS userlist ON (userlist.relationid = user.userid AND userlist.type = 'buddy' AND userlist.userid = 5)
    LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(thread.threadid = deletionlog.primaryid AND deletionlog.type = 'thread')
    LEFT JOIN subscribethread AS subscribethread ON(subscribethread.threadid = thread.threadid AND subscribethread.userid = 5 AND canview = 1)

LEFT JOIN post AS post ON(post.postid = thread.firstpostid)

LEFT JOIN threadredirect AS threadredirect ON(thread.open = 10 AND thread.threadid = threadredirect.threadid)
    LEFT JOIN attachment as attachment ON(attachment.postid = thread.firstpostid AND (attachment.extension = 'jpg' OR attachment.extension = 'gif' OR attachment.extension = 'png'))
    WHERE thread.threadid IN (0,57366,47418,56623,10939,57536,53679,56075,11857,57430,1903,998,57107,5538,55842,35493,5 5287,55647,714,45364,55235,57365,57183,52786,53706,55836,6213,55815) GROUP BY thread.threadid
    ORDER BY sticky DESC, lastpost DESC;

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'attachment.thumbnail_filesize' in 'field list'
    Error Number : 1054
    Request Date : Sunday, January 17th 2010 @ 01:45:01 PM
    Error Date : Sunday, January 17th 2010 @ 01:45:01 PM
    Script : http://www.mysite.com/board/forumdisplay.php?11-action
    Referrer : http://www.mysite.com/board/forumdisplay.php?148-action fight

Username : samii
    Classname : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.81-community-log

how do we fix this?

Was this from an upgrade or a new installation?
    Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
    -
    *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
    - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

I upgraded from 3.8.4 to 4.01....its after upgrade, its happening only with one category, i have several categories, but when i try to open this 'action' category it gives this database error, it dosent let me to view the content, then i went into config file and disabled all hooks then its working fine... but I want to enable the hooks... any idea or suggestion on how to fix the problem?

Comment

Double check that no 3.8.4 modification is still or has been re-enabled in the Plugin Manager and Manage Products screens - make sure you check BOTH of these.

You didnt have the 'articles forum' modification installed previously did you?
        Vote for:

-

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
          Double check that no 3.8.4 modification is still or has been re-enabled in the Plugin Manager and Manage Products screens - make sure you check BOTH of these.

You didnt have the 'articles forum' modification installed previously did you?
          no i didnt have articles forum modification

checked everything looks good

Comment

Can you raise a support ticket for this please and make sure you provide the relevant Admin and Database access please
            Vote for:

-

Comment

i disabled all hooks and when i go into config file remove the define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); it starts giving database error, to prevent i had to again disable hooks through config file.

despite all hooks disabled do i need to look some thing else?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
                Can you raise a support ticket for this please and make sure you provide the relevant Admin and Database access please
                I fixed the problem

thread thumbnail in plugin manager was not disabled, when i disabled it, it fixed the problem

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X