Mac User - Slow connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Mac User - Slow connection

I've got a member on my site that has a mac computer and he's complainting about my site being really slow every since the upgrade to 4.0. Is there something in the software that cause this or is it maybe his internet is booged down???
    Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered
    Posted With Ubuntu Linux 12.04.2

Nothing in the vBulletin software that would be causing this. Tell your member their browser is suspected. If they are using Safari, tell them to try Firefox. It's always helpful to have more than one browser for testing these things.

Comment

If you posted a link to your site then us Mac users could test it out for you also.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Sure thing... It still rough and so don't judge to hard...
        http://forum.mopar1973man.com/forum-index.php
        Mopar1973Man.Com Forum and Article Database Powered By vBulletin 4.2.0 & Joomla 2.5.11 -~- Michael Nelson -> SoonTM to be Invision Power Board Powered

Comment

It's fast

Comment

It loads just fine for me (your Home tab doesn't work though).

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

Originally posted by Almiero View Post
              It's fast
              Thank you... I'm glad to hear it working good from as far as Holland...

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                It loads just fine for me (your Home tab doesn't work though).
                Funny... I just got done posting a article on MicroCMS (home tab)... Displayed for me... (Shrug smiley) - IE 8, Opera and FireFox on Win Vista 64 Bit

Comment

Originally posted by Mopar1973Man View Post
                  Funny... I just got done posting a article on MicroCMS (home tab)... Displayed for me... (Shrug smiley) - IE 8, Opera and FireFox on Win Vista 64 Bit
                  It works for me now. I'm not sure what was up before.

Comment

Ahhh... Just buggy VB4 and addons... LOL!

VBulletin 4 is like a fine wine... It will get better with age... (Thumbs Up)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X