Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• borbole
    replied
    After you start the thread at the Paid Service section you will be contacted by other users. One thing though, before you hire anyone to work on your forum, make sure to read the stickie threads at that section.

Leave a comment:

• darren1981
    replied
    your welcome to leave a message on my forums, ive had a few PM's of late asking if i have any work: vb4style.com (just post in general, and i'll move it once i have the forums setup, just adding a few mods first)

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    Thanks! I would check all the links later. Do you now if I can find experienced programmers with experience on vBulletin on the first link? Or is it mixed?

Leave a comment:

• borbole
    replied
    If you want to hire someone to work on your forum try this section:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

If you are looking for free help. try this other section instead:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=226

But skinning vB is pretty easy. You can also use this guide below to do it yourself.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/conte...tyling-Theming

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    I posted a question if someone would help me to design my forum. I asked them to send PM in interest. It seems difficult to find skilled developers when it comes to vBulletin, both within php programmer and designer. Just look at www.flashback.org. The developers who have designed and written about the code is not so bad =) I read that admin4 had written that the code is rewritten for the forum, from scratch, and that they no longer vBulletin but they have used the code from vBulletin and writing own now.

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Eq4Bits View Post
    there's also a forum there for posting 'help wanted' or something like that
    if you are willing to pay I'm sure you'll get some takers
    Bear in mind, people won't be able to reply to a thread in Paid Requests, so ask them to contact you via PM/Email.

Leave a comment:

• Eq4Bits
    replied
    there's also a forum there for posting 'help wanted' or something like that
    if you are willing to pay I'm sure you'll get some takers

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by EastonHockey View Post
    Which category would you recommend me to post my question on vbulletin.org?
    vB4 Design and Graphics Discussions
    Discuss anything related to creating vBulletin styles, graphics, template editing, etc.
    Maybe that one?

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by S1OPP View Post
    vBulletin.org is the best place to ask that question
    Which category would you recommend me to post my question on vbulletin.org?

Leave a comment:

• S1OPP
    replied
    vBulletin.org is the best place to ask that question

Leave a comment:

• EastonHockey
    started a topic [Forum] Design my forum

Design my forum

I'm not so good at designing my forum vBulletin 4.0 Gold. Now I wonder where I can turn to find someone with experience out of vBulletin, which will help me with designing my forum.

I have previously posted ads on different forums that I am looking for someone who wants to design my forum, but unfortunately, no one can design vBulletin. Therefore, I thought that perhaps it is better to approach me here as this is vBulletin.

So my question is, do you know where I can turn to find a person who wants to design my forum, and who has experience in vBulletin? I sent an email to vBulletin support and asked if they could help me but unfortunately they could not do.

I've sat in a few days with my forum and tried to design it for my needs but it is not simple.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X