Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I remove CMS sections and change names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] How do I remove CMS sections and change names?

- So how do I change the link name for the front page - "content/1-the-front-page"?

- How do I delete all these sections akready there in the CMS?

- How can I make my own front page with other content other than article lists?

HOnestly I have used a lot of different CMS, but is seems like vB CMS is not a "standard" CMS system - it seems to be something different. Why call it CMS? It is more like an article systems that is really not flexible at all. I'm so dissapointed to have paid for that option, but I guess we were forced to take that to get blogs.

1. Change the names of Sections by going to Home > hover name over section > click on pencil > change Name and SEO URL Alias there.

2. You must remove all articles form the Section before you have the option to remove the section. Then you go to the same place as in #1 and you should have the option to Delete in the upper right.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X