Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microlight
    replied
    I have finally got it fixed. With no thanks to support. A friend sorted it out for me.

Leave a comment:

• Microlight
    replied
    Originally posted by nforums View Post
    Even though you purchased the suite which came with forum support as well, it's pretty much non-existent here as well.

The only thing you can do is restore from a backup or disable the CMS until it's fixed.
    My backup is now a week old and I don't want to loose a weeks worth of new members and messages to the forum. Everything else works fine.

Leave a comment:

• s0lidgr0und
    replied
    Originally posted by cloferba View Post
    im starting get angry for paying 190 dollars for a dream..
    Same here. I'm starting to think that vb needs to contemplate some sort of refund for using its customers as its bug tracking team.

Leave a comment:

• s0lidgr0und
    replied
    I don't really have a problem with the wait time, I have a problem with the asinine responses they give in the tickets.

Leave a comment:

• cloferba
    replied
    welcome to vb4...a world of bug, no really reply┬┤s, no developers connected (see john author of impex..last version has lot of bugs and he is not on the forums since december 28)

im starting get angry for paying 190 dollars for a dream..

Leave a comment:

• nforums
    replied
    Even though you purchased the suite which came with forum support as well, it's pretty much non-existent here as well.

The only thing you can do is restore from a backup or disable the CMS until it's fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Microlight
    replied
    Still broken.... 24 hours later.

Wayne luke said... run script.

That was it. Didn't even try to run it himself. Nothing to do with the problem. This sucks

Leave a comment:

• tonetu
    replied
    am still waiting from 2 days ago posted support-tickets/bugs/threads nothing solve my problems!
    so let's say good luck for us!

Leave a comment:

• Ace
    replied
    Originally posted by Microlight View Post
    I did this at 11.00 last night UK time. Now the ticket support system says 1.5 hours turn around for problems to be sorted.
    It also says
    Please note this is NOT a guarantee that every ticket will be responded to in this time frame. This is an average, more complicated problems may require more time to resolve.

Leave a comment:

• Microlight
    started a topic [CMS] How long for Ticket Support?

How long for Ticket Support?

I reported a problem last night via ticket. And then opened a thread here

I did this at 11.00 last night UK time. Now the ticket support system says 1.5 hours turn around for problems to be sorted.

Trevor said it was a bug and reported it here PRIORITY 1.

But as of 16.46 no-one technical has even looked at it.

Any idea how long my CMS is going to not function?

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 4.0.0:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT node.nodeid , (node.nodeleft = 1) AS isroot, node.contenttypeid, node.contentid, node.url, node.parentnode,
    				(CASE WHEN node.contenttypeid = 17 THEN node.styleid ELSE parent.styleid end ) AS styleid, node.userid,
    					(CASE WHEN node.contenttypeid = 17 THEN node.layoutid ELSE parent.layoutid end ) AS layoutid,
    					node.publishdate, node.setpublish, node.issection, node.permissionsfrom, node.nodeleft, node.noderight,
    					node.userid, node.showtitle, node.showuser, node.showpreviewonly, node.lastupdated, node.showall, node.showrating,
    					node.showupdated, node.showviewcount, node.showpublishdate, node.settingsforboth, node.includechildren, node.editshowchildren,
    					parent.permissionsfrom as parentpermissions, node.publicpreview, node.comments_enabled, node.shownav,
    					node.hidden, node.nosearch 

FROM cms_node AS node
    				LEFT JOIN cms_node AS parent ON parent.nodeid = node.parentnode 

WHERE node.nodeid = 1;

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'node.shownav' in 'field list'
    Error Number  : 1054
    Request Date  : Wednesday, January 13th 2010 @ 11:12:50 PM
    Error Date    : Wednesday, January 13th 2010 @ 11:12:50 PM
    Script        : http://www.microlightforum.com/content.php
    Referrer      : http://www.microlightforum.com/showthread.php?1780-Introduction-Video-To-Microlighting-The-Forum
    IP Address    : 90.201.91.71
    Username      : VinceG
    Classname     : vB_Database
    MySQL Version : 5.0.87-community
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X