A few problems I would love to get resolved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] A few problems I would love to get resolved

Here are a few problems that are occuring that I would love to see get resolved seeing as how my members keeping complaining about the issues.

- avatars re-size to 180x180 when the max size in the user cp is 200x200

- in the UserCP when looking at subscribed threads I can see if there's a new post and time of the post, but not who posted it.

Check your stylevars associated with your avatar (styles > styleVars > type "avatar" in the search box)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

That only adjusted the size of my avatars in my profiles fields ect. This is a problem within uploading it.

Comment

Second issue... until it gets resolved, you may create a plugin using hook location threadbit_display with the following:
        Code:
        // prepare the member action drop-down menu
        $memberaction_dropdown = construct_memberaction_dropdown(fetch_lastposter_userinfo($thread));
        vB_Template::preRegister('threadbit', array('memberaction_dropdown' => $memberaction_dropdown));

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
        vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
        Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
        If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Just wondering if the above (Item 2 in original post) will be fixed with the next release? Thanks

Comment