No announcement yet.

4.0.1 - Custom Profile Tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After upgrading to 4.01 on my test board, blog tab in the members profile is not anymore! It tried to fix it up changing Member Profile: Add Blog Tab plugin:
    PHP Code:
    'hook_location' => 'profile_left_last'
    to

PHP Code:
    'hook_location' => 'profile_tabs'
    but still it's not working! any idea?

Edit: do I also need to create a new plugin as well? for inserting the tab code?
    Last edited by Bilal; Wed 13 Jan '10, 7:01pm.
    Best Regards,
    Bilal

Comment

I already posted the two things you had to do. You only made the one change - you also have to create the plugin. And you will need to undo these changes when they fix the issue.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
        I already posted the two things you had to do. You only made the one change - you also have to create the plugin. And you will need to undo these changes when they fix the issue.
        Whoops, I was a bit confuse at that time lol thanks for your response mate.
        Best Regards,
        Bilal

Comment

Hmmm, I am guessing there was more to it because adding this code gave me an error on my memberlist.php. Plus, I never saw the extra tab.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcoth View Post
            Hmmm, I am guessing there was more to it because adding this code gave me an error on my memberlist.php. Plus, I never saw the extra tab.
            If you want help, you need to post exactly what you did. Neither change posted had anything to do with the memberlist.php page, so I would guess you used a wrong hook location or something.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X